During the Discovery Phase, the team that includes a business analyst, a UI designer, a software architect, a project manager and the business owners work on the following issues:
- REQUIREMENTS DEFINITION AND CLARIFICATION
Capturing the right requirements at the very beginning of the project builds a solid foundation for its future success.
- USER INTERFACE DESIGN AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Working out the most efficient user flow patterns to ensure the target actions are completed easily by each type of users.
- Information architecture (IA)
- Wireframes of major pages
- PROTOTYPING AND PROOF-OF-CONCEPT WORK
Evaluating the potential of the future web and mobile application to satisfy business needs and meet all business requirements.
- UI prototype
- System prototype
- Detailed mockups
All results of the Discovery Phase will be documented and joined in one document –